Home » Relationships » Sexuality » I Am Not Sexually Attracted to My BF

I Am Not Sexually Attracted to My BF

I am not sexually attracted to my bf anymore, after 10 years of being on and off. I think we are together because he deeply loves me but the feeling is not mutual 100%. I love him but not in that way anymore. We have a kid together and I don’t want to be selfish and destroy a family over sex. I deal with depression and because of the situation I’m in, I feel like it makes me even more depressed.

I Am Not Sexually Attracted to My BF

A.

This isn’t likely to be just about the sex. The lack of physical attraction is typically informed by many other elements. It is time to have an honest talk with you BF.

If you think you can manage the talk on your own then carve out some time to say that you aren’t happy and explain what you are feeling. If you would like a therapist to mediate this then use the Find Help tab at the top of this page to find someone in your area — or this group. I’d do this sooner rather than later.

I Am Not Sexually Attracted to My BF