Home » Relationships » Sexuality » I Have a Belly Fetish Which Is Causing Me Problems

I Have a Belly Fetish Which Is Causing Me Problems

I have this intense attraction to female abdomens. I don’t just want to caress them. I want to bite them, squeeze them and at times even punch them. This fetish of mine has exploded. Now I think about bellies all the time. I want to lower my gaze. I don’t want to be the perve I have turned into. My biggest weak spot is if the waist is really small compared to the body. I’d want to know how to weaken that fetish, and why I have it.

A.

One piece of information not included in your letter is how often you are engaging in your fetish. In other words, are you spending a great deal of time viewing fetish photos? If so, not doing so would significantly decrease the amount of time you spend thinking about your fetish but stopping might be part of the problem.

Counseling could be tremendously beneficial for this issue. Choose a therapist who specializes in sex therapy. They will assist you in gaining control over your behavior associated with your fetish. You and the therapist might also explore why you have this fetish but you do not have to know why you engage in a particular behavior to be successful in treating it. Give treatment a try. Best of luck to you in your efforts.