Home » Relationships » Sexuality » Getting Rid of a Fetish

Getting Rid of a Fetish

I was wondering if it was possible and achievable without medication. Since I was young, I’ve had a fetish that’s always made me very uncomfortable. Now with my career choice, I’ll need to deal with it in a workplace which makes me extremely uncomfortable, and I want not to be turned on by it any longer. Is there a chance that it can be done if so how?

Getting Rid of a Fetish

A.

Not knowing what fetish you have significantly limits my ability to answer your question. It’s not clear what fetish would be impacting you in the workplace. Your level of concern about workplace problems suggests that you may have difficulty controlling your behavior. In that case, counseling would be your best option. There is no medication that specifically treats fetishes. Counseling can help with impulse control, if that is your issue.

Again, without more specific information, I can only provide general advice. If you like to write again and provide more information, please do so. Thanks for your question. Good luck.

Getting Rid of a Fetish