Home » I Have Fantasies of Killing Animals

I Have Fantasies of Killing Animals

Ever since I can remember I’ve always had a fascination with corpses. I am not bothered by gore at all and sometimes I think about the best way to kill someone but mostly I think about killing animals and using their corpses to make disturbing art. A lot of the time these thoughts scare me and I wonder if I belong in an asylum but sometimes these thoughts don’t bother me at all. I don’t want to kill anyone but most of the time I just want to know what it would feel like to stab someone and see their life drain out from their eyes. I think I need help but then again I don’t know. Should I see someone about this?

I Have Fantasies of Killing Animals

A.

Many people have fantasies of a distressing nature. Sometimes, these fantasies can indicate that a problem is developing. It would be better if you had more positive fantasies simply because they would be less distressing to you.

If this is something that bothers you, then you should seek help. It would be advantageous to discuss this issue with a mental health professional who can determine if something is wrong and most importantly, how to fix it. It’s always better to error on the side of caution and to be proactive when it comes to mental health. If you don’t feel well mentally, then it’s difficult to function. The sooner mental health problems are dealt with, the sooner they can be remedied. Thank you for your question. Please take care.

I Have Fantasies of Killing Animals