Home » Library » Relationships » Sexuality » Wife Doesn’t Get Along with Daughter from Previous Marriage

Wife Doesn’t Get Along with Daughter from Previous Marriage

My wife and her daughter from her last marriage don’t get along at all. We just got her back from her dad that was locked up for child abuse. She disrespectful and wants to argue with her mom all the time then they yell at each other all the time. Her daughter is 10 and our youngest is 5 with a baby otw. My wife has no issues with our daughter just the other one. I need help what can I do ?

A: Your wife and her daughter need therapy to help heal from the father’s abuse. You can find a therapist by clicking on the tab at the top of the page or from this organization of marriage and family therapists.