Home » Should I Marry Her?

Should I Marry Her?

From the U.S.: I am with this gf from 8 months; got to know about her past: Has cheated twice, had sugar daddy, had many ONS, got STD once but cured now, several hookups with friends and people who give attention, likes dirty dance, had 65 partners in total; 10 bf in last 2.5 years ,she has anxiety; depression, at 28 years she has wrinkles, crows feet, rabbit lips from stress, struggling in life to get some good work, has loans. Is she worth to marry? I come from a good family and want a happy life.

Should I Marry Her?

A.

The short answer is “no”. At least not yet. You gave me quite a long list of all the things in your girlfriend’s past that worry you. You didn’t say anything about what you value in her or why you love her.

You’ve only been together 8 months. Slow way down. People can and do make major changes in their lives. She may have done so. But you aren’t sure enough yet that her past is really in the past. You owe it to her and to yourself to get to the point where you no longer question whether it is wise to marry her.

Should I Marry Her?