Home » Relationships » Sexuality » Strange Sexual Desires

Strange Sexual Desires

So I’m a 25 year old male, recently in the last 2 years I’ve started to experience some odd sexual desires. It first started that I enjoyed masturbating on video chat for anyone who wanted to watch either men or women. After a few months I started to enjoy watching men masturbate to me masturbating, something about it would absolutely turn me on like crazy. Now as time has passed I find myself curious to find a masturbating friend, but I am not attracted to men. Like the thought of me and another man just pleasuring each other with our hands turns me on but I just don’t get turned on by man. I love women inside and out from head to toe. Any idea what I’m going thru? Could it be a phase or just a random fantasy? Please help and thanks!

Strange Sexual Desires

A.

Thank you for reaching out. It sounds like you are currently in an exploratory phase, sexually speaking. It is not uncommon for individuals to go through a period of exploration where they discover what they are attracted to, what they are not attracted to, what turns them on and so on.  There is currently a hot debate about the idea of sexual fluidity. As someone who does a lot of work with individuals and couples exploring their sexuality, I would recommend that you continue to explore. As long as you are engaging in consensual sexual acts and no one is getting hurt, there is nothing wrong with exploring your fantasies further. Throughout this process you will get more clarity in terms of where you stand with both your sexual identity and orientation. It is possible that it could be a phase or a particular fantasy; however, you will only know for certain after further exploration.

Strange Sexual Desires

Dr. Mimi Shagaga