Home » I See Things

I See Things

I see a lot of things that I know aren’t there. Mostly monsters. Almost always at night. I draw them usually, because it makes them seem less scary. But I always get distinct feelings about them? Like theres this one outside my window that I can’t draw because I know she wants that. That drawing that particular one will give her power. Another one I’ve never seen but I can feel its presence there, only when I close my eyes. I don’t feel safe in my own house and I have a lot of trouble sleeping because of them. Last night I saw my own sisters sawed off feet laying in her room and I had to double check she was still here and living. It’s a lot rarer (it’s only happened a couple times), but sometimes I hear whispers that aren’t there too. I’ve classed it as an “overactive imagination” and thought everyone saw things until just yesterday when I mentioned it to my friend and they said it definitely wasn’t normal.

What do you think? (From New Zealand)

I See Things

A.

I think it takes a lot of courage to begin talking about these troubling, persistent visions and whispers. I can understand why you are concerned. I’d recommend you tell you mom and dad about these symptoms and have them make an appointment with your physician or a psychiatrist. This will allow for a medical evaluation first — to rule out causes. These professionals can help you and your parents figure out what to do next.

I See Things