Home » How Do I Break a Pattern in My Mind?

How Do I Break a Pattern in My Mind?

From Poland: I’ve got recently a program introduced in my+Mind that when I drink Alcohol: I get forever to buy Amphetamines. How to BREAK it? {Put a Cessation to it)

How Do I Break a Pattern in My Mind?

A.

You didn’t give me much to go on. I can only guess that you are experiencing the beginning of a serious addiction. Drinking often makes a person lose their usual inhibitions. You may be able to resist the pull of drugs when sober, but you lose that self-control when drinking.

The simple fix is to stop drinking. But sometimes that’s not as simple as it sounds. If you can’t control either the drinking or the urge to use amphetamines, you should talk to a substance abuse counselor to get some practical help.

You already took an important first step by sending your question to us. Now take the next step and take care of yourself.

How Do I Break a Pattern in My Mind?