Home » Library » Feelings of Emptiness, Anxiety and Thoughts about Homicide

Feelings of Emptiness, Anxiety and Thoughts about Homicide

Hello, before I used to be interested in a lot of things but since about 3 years ago I have lost all interest. Nothing matters to me anymore, I don’t care about school, my future, relationships or other people. No one have ever cared to talk to me or help me in anyway. Whenever I try to talk to someone they just push me away.

This makes me feel as if I am not wanted and it has made begin fantasizing about homicide. I have thought about going on a massive killing spree just to see what would happen, of course, I would never do this.

I feel hopeless, please help me. (From Norway)

A: It takes a great deal of courage to talk about such difficult feelings and I am glad you took the time and effort to write us here — and very thankful you are aware enough to realize you would not act on these fantasies. Since you have so specifically pinpointed the time (3 years ago) and know that is when you lost interest and began having these fantasies, I think it would be important to talk with a professional about your feeling isolated. People may not be approaching you because they feel your withdrawing. You have done very well reaching out here, I’d recommend you take the next step and reach out to a professional nearby.

Proof Positive Blog @ PsychCentral</a