Home » Disorders » Schizophrenia » Paranoid

Paranoid

I have never been formally diagnosed with clinical depression, because I am afraid I might be labeled and judged for life even after I finish school and work. Even my parents stopped me when I started hearing voices in my teens (which has thankfully stopped). There was a guy who used to say horrible and hateful things about me in secondary school; one of his friends now attending the same university as me sent me a friend request which I accepted without thinking much about it. But I feel real paranoid and wonder why now? Reminds me of the time when I would hear horrible things about myself. Thank you for reading my issue. (From Papua New Guinea)

Paranoid

A.

Not exactly sure what the question is, but would certainly “unfriend” this person if it is troubling you. I’d also recommend you use the university counseling center to work with someone individually to help sort through these issues.

Proof Positive Blog @ PsychCentral</a

Paranoid