Home » Disorders » Eating Disorders » Caught My Mum Cheating with My Boss

Caught My Mum Cheating with My Boss

I came home early from work today and saw my mum and my boss’ car outside. This is a normality though as my mum is a ‘at-home’ masseuse and my boss is one of her clients. I came in the back door so not to disturb what I thought was his massage but I couldn’t hear Enya playing so I went to quickly see if they were there. What I saw was my mum’s clothes on the ground/on the massage table but I could hear their voices coming from my mum and dad’s room. I slowly approached my parent’s room and quickly glanced up at the open door. I saw their bottom halves (naked) and having sex. I quickly rushed back to my room, they did not see or hear me. What the hell do I do? (From Australia)

Caught My Mum Cheating with My Boss

A.

Your mom has put you in a very difficult position, and I would encourage you to get some outside support with a therapist. The difficulty here is that, for now, you have to keep a secret that has the potential to destroy the family. This isn’t something you want to sit on, and I applaud your reaching out here. Find a therapist who can help you think through the different options. You’ll need support as you think through what to do.

Caught My Mum Cheating with My Boss