Home » Why Do I Seem So Aggressive?

Why Do I Seem So Aggressive?

Why do I get so upset with my friends, family, and other loved ones, but I don’t get upset with strangers? I know that I am not just converting the anger that I had at someone at work because it’s almost every day. As soon as I get into the car with them it’s almost an immediate mood change. And I’m not mad at them some of the time… shoot I’m not upset with and one. Why is that? (From the USA)

Why Do I Seem So Aggressive?

A.

It is hard to know from the details here. But I am very glad you are asking yourself this question. My best guess is that you feel safe enough with family and friends to let it happen. If that is the case then know that your anger is building up during the day, and I would highly recommend beginning or increasing your exercise routine and consider adding yoga and meditation to your stress management practice. This is likely to help you cope directly with the build up.

Why Do I Seem So Aggressive?