Home » Furiously Angry Every Morning

Furiously Angry Every Morning

I wake up every morning being angry. I sleep well, eat well, and don’t watch anything that would bother before I sleep. I get so angry when my mom or sister talk to me in the morning. Especially when they ask a simple question like “have you ate breakfast?” I usually feel so bad. I don’t know how to cope with my anger at all I would really like some help. Thank you.

Furiously Angry Every Morning

A.

Being in a constant state of anger is unusual. It takes a great deal of emotional energy to be angry.

Of course, we all get angry from time to time but it’s unusual to be constantly angry. Something has to be causing you to feel this way. You didn’t include any information about why you might be feeling this way, how long it’s been happening, and so forth. Without that information, this is a difficult question to answer. Generally speaking, it would seem that you are unhappy and unsatisfied.

I would encourage you to consult a mental health professional to explore this in more depth. Don’t ignore it and simply hope it will go away. If you know that something is wrong, then you should seek help. Counseling will help you examine what is wrong and develop a plan to remedy it. If you’re open to treatment and willing to participate in counseling, then you should expect a positive outcome.

If you would like to write back and provide more information about the underlying problem, I might be able to provide more specific advice. In the meantime, don’t hesitate to seek help. It will help you to feel better. Please take care.

Furiously Angry Every Morning