Home » Weird Drop Feeling in Head

Weird Drop Feeling in Head

Recently I have gotten a weird drop feeling in my head. The feeling your stomach gets when you are in a roller coaster, well I got that falling feeling in my head. I had it around a year ago as well but then I had anxiety. Now I don’t have anxiety anymore so I don’t know why I have the feeling. It only lasted around for days but it bothers me to why I had when I was not stressed as when I had before I thought it was due to the stress. Is it really due to anxiety and should I seek medical help?

Weird Drop Feeling in Head

A.

You stated that you had problems with anxiety. There is a good chance that the feeling you have described is anxiety related. However, I cannot say that with certainty. I do not have enough information to give you a definitive answer. I would recommend consulting a mental health professional in your community. They will conduct a thorough evaluation. If they suspect a medical problem, they will refer you to a physician.

Alternatively, you might first consult your primary care physician (PCP) about your concerns. If your PCP believes that a referral is appropriate, they will suggest the appropriate specialist. You would feel better knowing that you’ve had this problem evaluated by professionals. Please take care.

Weird Drop Feeling in Head