Home » I Am Wondering if I Have Dyslexia

I Am Wondering if I Have Dyslexia

Hello, I am here to ask you a question because it’s been bothering me for a while. I am wondering if I have dyslexia because I have problems reading and had to take speech therapy because of it. I couldn’t read at my peers reading level and see words move across the page. I have problems decoding sentences which makes me read slower than my peers. I am somehow able to pass reading tests and was able to get to the reading level I’m supposed to be, but still have issues reading and writing.If you can please reply as fast as you can, many thanks.

I Am Wondering if I Have Dyslexia

A.

Thanks for your question. At 15 years old I would let your english and reading teachers know that you are having a problem and ask them for help getting a test. Also, please talk to your parents about this as there are tests that can determine the specifics. While I can’t diagnose you I would certainly say that based on your comments an evaluation is needed.

I Am Wondering if I Have Dyslexia