Home » Disorders » Schizophrenia » Am I Developing Psychosis?

Am I Developing Psychosis?

I’m almost convinced at this point that I’m developing some sort of psychotic illness. I really need answers because I feel like my problems are so specific. I’m looking at symptoms online and realizing that i’m probably going down that route. I’m afraid and I need help.

Am I Developing Psychosis?

A.

It’s impossible to provide a diagnosis over the Internet. It’s also difficult for me to provide feedback about your symptoms because you did not provide a description of them. Thus, I can only provide a general response. Consider writing back with more details. I may be able to provide a more specific answer if you provide details about your symptoms.

Generally, if you are worried about your mental health, then you should consult a mental health professional. They will know how to help you. You might choose a therapist who specializes in treating psychosis and other severe mental illnesses. They may be in the best position to help you.

There’s nothing to fear by asking for help. It is the right thing to do. Mental health professionals can treat your symptoms. You will feel better when you know what’s wrong and how to treat it. With treatment, your fear will diminish and your life will be significantly improved. I wish you the best of luck. Please take care.

Am I Developing Psychosis?