Home » I Feel Like I’m a Pedophile

I Feel Like I’m a Pedophile

From a teen in the U.S.: Am I a pedophile? I’m 14, and my hormones are raging. I’ve seen pictures of cp when I was younger like 12 or 13 and I would be turned on by it. Now that I’m older, I haven’t looked at any pictures like that and I know that it’s disgusting and not right, but my “friends” still call me a pedophile, and I’m going crazy with worrying about people calling me a pedophile later in life.

I’ve experimented/wanted to experiment with some of my cousins and friends, some a few years younger and some the same age as me or a bit older, and I feel like a pedophile and I want to kill myself because of it. I think that young children are disgusting and I’m only interested in people around my age or older. Am I a pedophile, or are the people that call me that wrong and I’m in over my head?

I Feel Like I’m a Pedophile

A.

You are being bullied. Nothing you stated in your letter leads me to believe that you are a pedophile. I think you need to find a better class of friends. Friends don’t enjoy upsetting friends. Friends don’t try to ruin a friend’s self-esteem or reputation. Drop this group and start spending time at activities where you will meet new people.

I Feel Like I’m a Pedophile