Home » Unintentional Relationships

Unintentional Relationships

I’m Not Here For Myself. I am here for my boyfriend who has been feeling paranoid and distant lately. Question: He is denying using people to feel emotion. But he hangs out with someone—not intentionally trying to befriend them—but making the illusion of befriending. Won’t he feel something toward them and become friends? Isn’t it possible he might actually get close to someone and have a feeling toward them of trust and closeness that he didn’t expect?

Unintentional Relationships

A.

The first rule of genuine friendship and intimacy is proximity. You can’t begin to have a genuine relationship with someone you don’t have contact with. So, hanging out with someone is a good place for your boyfriend to start.

Unintentional Relationships