Home » Seeing Bullies on the Streets

Seeing Bullies on the Streets

I got bullied in high school for 1 year in 2012. After high school, I was living happily for a year in the same town as usual, everyone went back to normal. Then I moved to China for 3 years and when I came back, if the bullies have seen me on the streets they’ve been commenting things like “oh she’s back”, “here she comes” and they’ve done it in such a loud voice it is clear they want me to hear them. I am now repeatedly going through the bullying and the comments of the bullies and I feel paranoia about going out, sometimes even when I’m inside I imagine them to be commenting on anything I do. Can you help me? (From Sweden)

Seeing Bullies on the Streets

A.

The best way to cope with this is to cultivate other relationships with people who care about you and you feel good with. Sweden has taken a very aggressive stance against bullying at work and online. I’d encourage you to check out these resources to help find others who can help you deal with this.

Seeing Bullies on the Streets