Home » Stress Management » Acute Stressed

Acute Stressed

My parents divorced when I was 12 years old, I lived with my mother and my step father. I rarely met my father. Now I go to college and occasionally return home to my mother, but I often quarrel with my mother and made me uncomfortable at home. in my life, I was just excited when meet with my partner. I have a boyfriend for 3 years. I interacted even hard to trust somebody. I had hard time in terms of friends. and when I had problems with my partner, I always feel life is already finished. I would rather lock myselves in a room and do not interact with other people, even once I’d like to take medicine that makes it easy to sleep. I occasionally think to injure themselves even end life because I was tired and feel don’t have anyone to talk to but there is also a feeling of fear when imagining myself or my body hurt.

Acute Stressed

A.

I’m not certain of your exact question. You might be experiencing depression. You’re stressed, isolative, excessively tired, and fantasize about hurting yourself. Those are common signs of depression.

If you’re stressed and possibly depressed, then you should seek help. You should take that approach whenever you suspect that something is wrong. It’s always better to be proactive about mental health problems rather than reactive.

Depression is a highly treatable condition. It can be effectively treated with counseling and/or medication. If you’re willing to participate in treatment, you will likely be successful. If you had a toothache that was steadily worsening, you would consult a dentist. Mental health problems should be no different. Check with your primary care physician or call the 800 number on the back of your insurance card for a referral to a mental health professional in your community. Please take care.

Acute Stressed