Home » I Remember Kissing My Brother…

I Remember Kissing My Brother…

From a teen in the U.S.: I recently remember a memory in which I kissed my brothers butt. It only happened the one time I believe I was 5 and he was 3. I can’t remember why or how it happened but I’ve been carrying immense guilt ever since remembering. I can’t help but blame myself and I worry that if he found out he would hate me. I just need help getting over this and finding out if what I did was wrong.

I Remember Kissing My Brother…

A.

Please relax about this. You were both little kids. Little kids do a lot of exploring and experimenting. That’s what the “playing doctor” game that little kids sometimes do is all about. You were probably just learning about boundaries and were testing them out. You figured out that it wasn’t okay so you didn’t do it again. No harm done to either of you.

I Remember Kissing My Brother…