Home » Sudden Feeling of Disgust/Annoyance

Sudden Feeling of Disgust/Annoyance

From a teen in Canada: I was sitting in the living room and I was fine until I suddenly felt disgusting in my body. It’s not about disliking my physical appearance, it’s like there’s suddenly something churning in my stomach and head. I feel like I want to keep smashing on something and I want to scream and rip my flesh open. I feel angry, annoyed at everything, and disgusted. I don’t think I can sleep tonight. I don’t understand, I was absolutely still and comfortable a minute ago.

Sudden Feeling of Disgust/Annoyance

A.

Without knowing you, I don’t know what to make of it either. If it was a one time occurrence, I think you can dismiss it as a momentary reaction to something you didn’t notice was bothering you at the time. If it happens again, then it is important to try to figure out what triggers those feelings. If you see a pattern, talk to your parents or your school counselor to determine what to do next.

Sudden Feeling of Disgust/Annoyance