Home » Mysophilia, Fetish for Female Vomit

Mysophilia, Fetish for Female Vomit

From China: I have a strong interest in female vomit, not only for the substance in women’s stomach but also the process of vomiting. It appears like a sexual fetish, and a masturbation is often the outlet of powerful desire. This interest arise since I was 7 and shows its head even earlier. This interest is so strange and rare that I don’t know its cause, or how to do with it, I even can’t be sure mysophilia is proper word to categorize it. So could anybody help me or give me some suggestions? Thanks a lot.

Mysophilia, Fetish for Female Vomit

A.

Mysophilia is the appropriate label. It’s benign in that you are not hurting someone else by indulging in it. However, you may be ultimately hurting yourself. I’m concerned that by pairing the fetish with masturbation, you may be teaching yourself that the only way you can enjoy sex and orgasm is by using the fetish. If that is the case, it will stand in the way of developing an intimate sexual relationship with someone you love — unless she is willing to vomit on demand for you which is another problem.

I’m not sure what kind of help you are asking for. If you are motivated to stop the fetish, a counselor may be able to help you learn to interrupt the compulsion and to find release in other ways. I don’t think this is something that can be done on the internet. You will need sessions with a face to face therapist.

Mysophilia, Fetish for Female Vomit