Home » Personality » I Can Be Anyone I Wish to Be, It’s Like I Choose from a Collection of Personalities

I Can Be Anyone I Wish to Be, It’s Like I Choose from a Collection of Personalities

I’ve completely changed, I don’t know exactly who I am, I can be anyone I wish to be, it’s like I choose from a collection of personalities in my head. My mind always has 2 opposite opinions on a subject. Most of the time i feel irritated for no reason and it’s like there’s too much going on in my mind at the time that doesn’t have anything to do with anything going on in my life. i just think-really think- about things that i shouldn’t be thinking about. Sometimes, I think of these picture perfect scenarios with people whom I may or may not have met before that would never happen. I have so much to say and feelings to express yet I prefer to keep to myself. I’d rather spill to a stranger whom I won’t ever see again rather someone close to me.

A.

You seem to be daydreaming, fantasizing and having difficulty concentrating. You indicated that you have changed but you did not elaborate. Did something happen that may have led to this change? I need more information to determine what might be wrong.

Meeting with a mental health professional might help to uncover the source of the problem. Generally, you tell them about your symptoms, your life circumstances, your psychosocial history, and they will help you to fix the problems. Both medication and psychotherapy could be very helpful.

Mental health professionals are specifically trained to treat psychological problems. They know how to help. Mental health treatment would be the most efficient way to solve your problem. Please take care.