Home » My Partner Finds Wearing and Peeing in Diapers Arousing and I Don’t Know What to Do

My Partner Finds Wearing and Peeing in Diapers Arousing and I Don’t Know What to Do

From Australia: My boyfriend and I have been together almost 5 years. Today I was reorganizing a cupboard and pulled out his suitcase which he needs for an upcoming trip. There were things inside it so I opened it up to put, what I assumed were clothes, away. Instead I found baby powder and a pack of adult diapers. When he got home I asked him about them and he was really ashamed. He said he finds wearing diapers a huge turn on, especially peeing in them. When I’m away he has a lazy day in the house playing video games, wearing a diaper and doesn’t get up to pee. He enjoys masturbating in them. I’m so shocked and I just don’t know how to process this information or what to do. I’m really concerned that this is a fetish in the sense that he’ll be driven to do it and won’t be able to help himself. He’s so embarrassed, and without any prompting from me has sworn he’ll never do it again. But what if he can’t help himself? I have no idea what to do, I just want to curl up and cry.

A.

Diaper fetishism would include the kind of behaviors and actions your boyfriend is exhibiting. As it has been a secret between the two of you and you have had been both shocked and upset by it, I would encourage you to see a couple’s counselor to discuss the impact this discovery will have going forward.