Home » Weird Problems

Weird Problems

Sometimes while I’m talking to friends or family I feel so strange and I feel like that person is strange for a while and I get the ideas of who this person is, I start to remember our memories and that this person loves me and we’ve done that and that together till I remember, I forget how I feel to my gf and I forget her, for while and I start to think fast and remember things and I have a headache.

Weird Problems

A.

These sorts of worries should prompt a mental health consultation. You have begun that process by asking your question to us at Psych Central, but I do not have enough information to provide a thorough response.

Consider writing back and being more descriptive about what’s troubling you. That would be helpful. In the meantime, consult a mental health professional in person. It is the most efficient way to approach these types of problems. Please take care.

Weird Problems