Home » Disorders » OCD » Fear of Getting Pregnant

Fear of Getting Pregnant

I have had this fear for a long time. I’m afraid that if the water in the toilet splashes and my dad has recently went to the bathroom I will get his sperm in me. Or if I sit in the shower, what if my dad’s stuff is in there and will get up my hole. Can this happen? Thank you.

Fear of Getting Pregnant

A.

Tokophobia, the fear of getting pregnant, is a somewhat common fear woman may have. Here is some information from an article on some of the most common issues surrounding this fear.

However, the means through which you are concerned about getting pregnant are not feasible, which means the first order of business is for you to learn from your health and science teacher the mechanics of how pregnancy occurs — and the viability of sperm. This information alone should be helpful in dispelling your fears.

Fear of Getting Pregnant