Home » Disorders » Sleep » My Husband Tickles My Feet While I Sleep

My Husband Tickles My Feet While I Sleep

Hello. When I fell asleep, my husband lays at my feet. Using a flashlight, he considered my feet. He kisses, teases and tickles my feet. He gets a strong erection if I twitch or spread my toes while he tickles my feet. I sleep deeply and wake them mostly not. Sometimes he waits until I’m dreaming. From the feet tickle then I get nightmares but I can’t wake up. He may also hold for hours my feet in his arms during the night. sometimes I get a cramp in the feet. What can I do?

A.

Your husband’s fetish is something you will want to discuss with him. The most important thing is for you to be clear about what is acceptable and enjoyable — and what isn’t. Talking about this will be important for both of you. If you don’t have luck talking to him about this, you may want to schedule an appointment with a couples counselor to discuss it. The Find Help tab at the top of this page can help you find someone in your area.