Home » How Can I Help Complete Mental Freak-outs?

How Can I Help Complete Mental Freak-outs?

I don’t know if this is really the place to say this but I need to need to get this off my chest either way. Sometimes I suffer from complete breakdowns. I sweat, I start hurting myself and making odd noises and I feel as If I can’t control it. I’ve damaged my body and i’m frequently bruised by it.

Thing that trigger this vary. Sometimes It is something like a my sister being irritating. Other times I start thinking how much everybody around me really actually hates me or about some stupid thing I said three years ago or something.

I could never bring myself to talk to somebody in real life. (I tried this once before but nothing came from it apart from my family getting frustrated with me and I don’t have any friends I could talk this personally with).

I’m fed up of the lame excuses for the bruises across my chest and I need to do something to help myself. I become so zoned out I honestly worry I will do something serious one day.

If you answer this ill be incredibly grateful.

A.

Thank you for writing us. I admire the courage for you to speak up about this particular issue. Here is a link to the self injury forums where you can chat online about this with others who struggle with similar concerns. Talking about it in this way is both safe and helpful.