Home » Ask the Therapist » Relationships » Sexuality » I’ve Never Had Sex — Is It Possible to Be Pregnant?

I’ve Never Had Sex — Is It Possible to Be Pregnant?

I’m 14 and i haven’t had my period in 2 months now i have never seen a penis in person before. i have never had a guy sexually touch me but yet i have been having bad stomach pains i feel sick every morning, my nipples are starting to have white stuff come out of them (the tiniest bit tho) and I’m eating things that i normally hate. HELP!!! PLEASE im 100% virgin :(

A.

Thank you for writing in with this question. From what you are telling me in your letter, you cannot be pregnant. Sperm can travel some distance outside of the body so there have been some cases of pregnancy without actual “intercourse” but not if you have never even fooled around with a guy or been anywhere near a penis. You are not pregnant, but for some reason your mind could think you are and mimic the symptoms. Or, there could be something wrong medically such as a hormone imbalance.

You did the right thing by reaching out. The next step is to go see your doctor to make sure everything is ok with you physically. I’m sure you will be fine and there is an explanation for your symptoms, but you need to investigate this medically.