Home » Ask the Therapist » Parenting » Divorce & Intentionally Induced Psychology

Divorce & Intentionally Induced Psychology

I have been victimized by domestic violence both physically and verbally for four years. Our arguments were mostly related to infidelity throughout our marriage. After leaving him in 2013, I begin to experience extreme psychological torture. I did not understand anything, and could find no one who could explain or assist me. I went to therapy, law enforcement, and reported issues of public endangerment to the FBI. I received n response or help. o, I begin t research, and uncover a world of organized crime, identity theft, and acts of extreme violence hidden in this psychological torture I was experiencing. Again, unsuccessful things had grown worse I begin t experience mental acts of rape, and after identifying the parties involved ( my husband and those who assist him) they begin to threaten my health. So, I have learned to move forward and cope I have even voluntarily stayed four days in the hospital continued to seek therapy, and because of my finding the parties involved begin to treat my life as competition in this mental imprisonment. Everyone I went for help became involved, and I was unable to rely on these resources because of their involvement in this problem. One of my therapist I literally feel he kidnapped me from my body with my mother and created an induced schizophrenia and rape us. So, my back is against the wall what do I do?

A.

I’m sorry that this is happening to you. It must be frightening to believe that people are trying to harm you. If you have proof, the police could help. The police will not ignore physical evidence. If you have it, you should give it to them.

The psychological torture you feel could have been triggered by a trauma. Your learning about your husband’s infidelity and your subsequent divorce could have triggered this problem. It is important to consult a mental health professional when experiencing the symptoms you have described.

You were hospitalized for four days. Were you prescribed medication? In all likelihood, medication was recommended. Taking that medication could have helped you feel more calm and less frightened. Consider returning to the hospital, reporting your symptoms and asking for their assistance. Treatment could reduce your fears and help you to feel more stable.

It is imperative that you consult a mental health professional. Without treatment, this problem may worsen and continue to cause you great distress. If possible, surround yourself with people you trust and seek help as soon as possible. Please take care.