Home » How to Make Myself Motivated to Study?

How to Make Myself Motivated to Study?

From Indonesia: How to made myself motivated to study? I dont know why ,I hardly remembered what I’m studying with. I keep forgetting, and sometimes I cant focus.keep think about something else.. to made it worse,there are lot of lesson at my college. so Just to review,there’s not much time,moreover with this study difficulty

How to Make Myself Motivated to Study?

A.

You’ve asked a very direct question to what is often a complicated problem. There are a number of possible answers:

• It may be that you aren’t clear just why you are in school. If you don’t feel passionate about the subjects or at least passionate about getting an education, it is difficult to want to study.
  • You may be anxious. School gets more and more difficult with every passing year. You may be anxious that you can’t keep it up.
  • You may be afraid you won’t do well — in which case avoiding studying is a way to avoid facing failure.
  • You may be overwhelmed by how much there is to do — in which case you need a coach who can show you how to prioritize tasks and take them one small step at a time.
  • You may have Attention Deficit Disorder. (You didn’t mention if this is a long-standing or a new problem.) If you have always struggled with paying attention, you may need to see a therapist to help you learn some skills for managing it.
  • Or you may be dealing with a combination of these things — or something else.

I encourage you to talk to a teacher you trust or a counselor to see what is at the root of your studying problems. Once you define the problem, it will become clear what you need to do to fix it.

How to Make Myself Motivated to Study?