Home » Friend Is Going ‘Crazy’

Friend Is Going ‘Crazy’

I am really scared as my friend has started saying some really weird things like that I am going to hell and that someone close to me will turn on me which will cause me to go to hell and sometimes she goes into this trance and starts talking to someone like someone else is there when there is none she also says that she is part of another realm called the shadow realm and will just randomly be like we have to go its not safe here they are after us she also said that she is the daughter of the devil and when she was at my house she said that her dad was there and she started to talk to him as if he was there I am really worried and don’t know what to do. This has freaked me out so much that I don’t want to be her friend anymore.

Friend Is Going ‘Crazy’

A.

You should immediately tell your parents and her parents about your concerns. Tell them everything you’ve written about in this letter and anything else you think would help. Her parents may not be aware of her problems. They need to know what is wrong so they can help.

You might worry that telling her parents will lead to her being upset with you. That is a possibility, but that should not stop you from telling her parents. The following cliché is true in this situation: it’s better to be safe than sorry. It’s best to be proactive and tell her parents what’s happening so that they can intervene before her symptoms worsen.

Her symptoms need to be reported no matter the consequences. Your friend needs help and she might not be able to ask for it herself. That’s the best way you can help your friend in this situation. Please take care.

Friend Is Going ‘Crazy’