Home » Disorders » OCD » This Boy Is Obsessed with Me

This Boy Is Obsessed with Me

From New Zealand: There’s this boy I met only last year like in December? We had a thing but that was it I had no further feelings for him but that didn’t stop him from stalking me and telling everyone that we go out. It may not sound like a big issue but to me it is. Its gotten to the point where he would call me on different phone numbers which I’ve blocked but somehow he finds a way to get in contact with me still. I’m scared to report this and I hope that this can stay anonymous until something major actually happens. Which I don’t think he is capable of doing but is so then ill make the call. He’s also been telling my close boy mates bad things about me which I don’t like and is making me lose contact with them, like I knew them way before he ever did and they were the only people I could actually trust and now that he’s taken my friends away from me I don’t know who else I can talk to beside this website. This is the first time I’ve done this so if I don’t get a reply I understand but this boy is still obsessed with me and I’m sick of it he’s creepy and a weirdo. I’ve tried talking to him but he just won’t listen to me or anything I say to him. I’m also scared to tell my parents because I don’t want them to worry much, because then they might go to my school and then it’ll become a big issue which I don’t want. Please reply to this. Thank you.

This Boy Is Obsessed with Me

A.

The profile of a boy who is doing this to you suggests that he won’t give up until he is challenged directly. You have done all you could and the fact that he won’t stop and is finding ways to disrespect you means you need help from adults. If it is happening in school I recommend telling the counselor or a trusted teacher. You have done everything right and the fact that he is talking about you and not respecting your boundaries means it is time to act. Research on bullying supports this. Don’t keep trying to manage this yourself. The time for that strategy has come and gone.

This Boy Is Obsessed with Me