Home » I Feel Lost in My Mind

I Feel Lost in My Mind

I feel like I’m lost in my own mind, but not in a way to be worried with. Like my thoughts are just washing over me and I don’t care about them. Its a comfortably type of lost, like I’m at peace with everything, but I can’t get out of it. It’s hard to really explain.

I Feel Lost in My Mind

A.

If I were speaking with you in person, I’d want to know when this happens. Is it often? Is it something new? Is there anything that happens right before you have these feelings? You might want to keep track of when this feeling or sensation occurs so that you can trace its origin.

I would also want to know if you use or have ever used illegal substances. People who use marijuana have reported these kinds of symptoms. Other drugs could be a problem as well.

It’s difficult to answer your question since I have so little information to base my answer on. Generally speaking, if you’re worried about your mental health, you should consult a mental health professional (in-person). They specialize in determining if a mental health condition is present and how to treat it. They can help you. Please take care.

I Feel Lost in My Mind