Home » I Can’t Let My Anger Out

I Can’t Let My Anger Out

I can’t let my anger out, it feels as if is not real or somewhat. The moment I begin to hit something, scream, cry, it never works, it just stays inside me and it hurts me and kills me inside, it makes me feel helpless. I just want to let my anger out. I don’t know what this is but from 6 years I can’t feel my anger right. Nothing has helped. Please, I need your help a lot.

I Can’t Let My Anger Out

A.

It’s not normal to be as angry as what you have described. It’s possible that you have misidentified the emotions you are feeling. Perhaps there is something else going on that you aren’t consciously aware of. Have you tried speaking to a counselor?

Some research suggests that invoking anger as a way to “get it out” doesn’t work. It could have the opposite effect and cause you to feel more angry and agitated. Your methods might be making you feel worse instead of better.

You might try reading an anger management book or one that discusses relaxation techniques. With the latter, you can learn breathing exercises, meditation strategies and ways to relax your mind. Relaxation will always be better than invoking anger.

It would be best for you to consult a mental health professional. It could help you to correct this problem more efficiently than relying on yourself. I would highly recommend it. Please take care.

I Can’t Let My Anger Out