Home » Husband Asking about Past Now — 15 Years Later

Husband Asking about Past Now — 15 Years Later

After 15 years together, my husband is now asking me about my previous relationships. Why? When we began dating, we said the past is the past. Now he keeps asking questions about my past. About 2 months ago I found out he was texting a coworker — does this have something to do with it?

A.

Your intuition sounds right. It seems like he is looking for a reason to justify his texting. Don’t let this unravel. It is time to get into couple therapy. The “find help” tab at the top of the page will help you find people who are qualified. You may also find qualified couple therapists here.