Home » I’m Breaking Down

I’m Breaking Down

Help please, I’m breaking down, and I have no idea why, no history of mental health issues, just a kid, need help figuring out why I’m going nuts.

To specify, I’m clammy, tired but can’t sleep, ill all the time and angry also, no idea what’s wrong with me, just chatting to friends on social media, and something she says pisses me off, i get crazy and just spasm, just felt like head is spinning, even this video ad in the corner of this page makes me wanna punch my monitor.
What is a good course of action to take, really not sure what’s going on. Many thanks. (From England)

I’m Breaking Down

A.

This sudden change with no history should prompt you to have your parents set up a general medical physical. When something happens like this from out of the blue you want to rule out medical concerns first. If all that comes back okay — then ask for a meeting with a therapist.

I’m Breaking Down