Home » Male Fantasy

Male Fantasy

I’ve always had a fantasy of having a 3-some with two women, and over the last year or two it has developed into having sex with a mother and her daughter at the same time. The daughter would always be around 18 years old and the mother late 30’s /early 40’s. Recently I met a very attractive 19 year old girl and her mother; they both were very attractive and fitted in with previous fantasies. I now can’t stop imagining them with me. I think it would be something I would act on if I wasn’t married and had the opportunity. I’d just like to know why I may be having these fantasies regarding incest. The mother is always very experienced and the daughter inexperienced.

Thanks in advance. (From England)

Male Fantasy

A.

These types of fantasies serve as a source of sexual activation and are quite common. Research shows that men (and women) have sexual ideation several times a day and your fantasy would be included in the range of thoughts men have.

That being said I am glad you recognize that your bond you have in your marriage is an important commitment. If the fantasies bring you to the point where you feel compelled to act on them, I would encourage you to consider if your marriage is viable and not worth jeopardizing. If it is, you may want to consider therapy to learn more about these fantasies and how they might be related to the quality of your marriage.

Male Fantasy