Home » Memory Loss in 18-Year-Old?

Memory Loss in 18-Year-Old?

I’m constantly forgetting what I’m doing, what I’m talking about, where I put things, I can’t talk as good as I can write/type anymore, and I’m getting lost ALL THE TIME to where I have to use a gps to get around. What could be wrong with me? I was taking depakote and risperdal for a long time in massive doses. Not sure if this could be a contributing factor to my problem or not but something has messed up my head :(

Memory Loss in 18-Year-Old?

A.

While I can’t give you medical advice I can say that the medicine you mentioned has a wide variety of side effects. Many of the symptoms you describe are listed as side effects of Depakote and Resperdal. I would highly recommend checking in with your physician to get a thorough medical exam. This way you can pinpoint what you need to do to resolve these issues.

Memory Loss in 18-Year-Old?