Home » I Feel Alone and Have No One Who Understands

I Feel Alone and Have No One Who Understands

I been feeling down lately like I don’t know if I having some depressed issues or what sometimes I be feeling like crying all the time. My boyfriend he really doesn’t make it no better. I love my boyfriend but sometimes I feel like he always attacking me emotionally. I can’t tell him how I feel sometimes because he takes it very offensive. I feel like I’m always the wrong one in our relationship.

I have trust issues and so does he. He doesn’t trust me at all. I lied to him about talking to guys on facebook but he thinks I talk to guys all the time on there and I don’t at all. I feel he doesn’t believe what I say. I know he loves me too but I feel like I have lost hope in our relationship sometimes. I just want us to workout.

We have a handsome son. He’s 10 months old. I also have been dealing with family issues as well. My mom hasn’t been very supportive in my decision of who I have choose to have a baby with. She has been upset with me since I moved out with my boyfriend. She wasn’t around during my whole pregnancy with my son and she walk out of the hospital while I was in labor. She barely comes to visit me, she makes excuses to why she can’t come spend time with her only daughter. And my boyfriend doesn’t like my mother or my older brother or my mom’s boyfriend. I just so confused on everything.

A.

Of course you are feeling down. You have a new baby and the people you love don’t love each other or support you. I’m concerned that you may be suffering from untreated postpartum depression as well. The first step, then, is to get an opinion from your OB-GYN.

Meanwhile, your relationship needs major work. The two of you don’t trust each other and aren’t working together to make a family. You both deserve better. Your little son for sure deserves better. Please see a couples therapist to work on your relationship with each other as well as your relationship with your family. Waiting will only let things get far worse. If you do some serious therapy work now, you have a chance to make the kind of family you all want and need.