Home » Why Am I So Mean?

Why Am I So Mean?

A lot of people make fun of me and bully me, so in order to fit in I act cocky and conceded *that is what everyone I know is like* but the problem is I don’t know when to stop. I am rude and mean to everyone and everyone hates me. plz help.

Why Am I So Mean?

A.

Thank you for your letter. Even when you are acting cocky the bullies are still controlling you. The real work for you is to figure out who you are — and find people who care about you for being you. Every school in your state has a bullying program. I would talk to the counselor responsible for the program in your school and ask for help. Trying to be someone you’re not just to avoid or cope with the bullies gives them more power than they deserve.

Why Am I So Mean?