Home » Why Did My Boyfriend Cheat?

Why Did My Boyfriend Cheat?

From the U.S.: My boyfriend won’t admit to cheating even when I have proof. No matter what my boyfriend of 6 years won’t admit to cheating. Why?

Why Did My Boyfriend Cheat?

A.

There are as many reasons for denial as there are people. I can’t give you his reason. You can ask him, I suppose. But if he is denying that he is cheating, he isn’t likely to give you a truthful answer.

My question to you is this: What difference does the reason make? He is cheating. You know it. The reason doesn’t really matter. Your dilemma is whether or not to stay in the relationship, knowing that he isn’t going to be faithful. Don’t spend a minute more trying to figure out his motives. Do spend your time and energy deciding whether you are willing to be in a relationship like this. Only you can decide the answer to that question.

Why Did My Boyfriend Cheat?