Home » I Am Constantly Thinking about Death

I Am Constantly Thinking about Death

From a 19 year old young man in the U.S.: I am constantly thinking about my own death and cannot get it to go away what should I do I think I am going insane.

I Am Constantly Thinking about Death

A.

Sometimes obsessive compulsive disorder takes the form of a continuous loop of a thought, usually negative, in a person’s head. It can come out of the blue and leave just as suddenly and inexplicably. Sometimes the thoughts continue for long periods of time. Sometimes they come and go.

I suggest you see a mental health counselor to talk it over. There are medications that can turn down the thoughts and there are thought-stopping techniques you can learn to control them.

Please don’t hesitate to make that appointment. You’ve been suffering far too long with this already.

I Am Constantly Thinking about Death