Home » Difficult to Trust Him

Difficult to Trust Him

We haven’t been in a relationship for that long, around 2-3 months, however I felt like he has broken my trust. For example messaging other girls complimenting them on their appearance amongst other things. I’m just scared that if we do give our passwords to each other it would make our relationship toxic and he would betray me even more. I don’t know what the right thing to do is. Hearing from you would help me a lot.

Difficult to Trust Him

A.

Thanks for your letter. This is the very beginning of your relationship and I would encourage you to see it as exploratory — not set in stone. Talk to him and explain what it is you need, and what is a deal-breaker. The longer you go having this level of mistrust — the more difficult it will be to repair it. Speak up about your needs, and see how it goes.

Difficult to Trust Him