Home » I Hear the Voice of My Friend Who Died

I Hear the Voice of My Friend Who Died

From the U.S.: I’m 14. I hear a girl’s voice in my head and it keeps telling me I’m still here with you, and recently my best friend killed herself, so I was just wondering if it could possibly be her trying to communicate with me?

I Hear the Voice of My Friend Who Died

A.

I’m very, very sorry for your loss. Personally, I don’t think those who have died try to communicate with those who are living. I do think that part of grieving is remembering vividly our times with the person we have lost. She was your best friend. Of course it is hard to accept that she is gone. The loss is probably all the more difficult because of the way it happened. My guess is that you are having “conversations” with her as a way to try to understand what happened and to come to terms with it.

I Hear the Voice of My Friend Who Died