Home » I Have No One that I Know in My Class

I Have No One that I Know in My Class

Ok, I am currently in year 9. I have an amazing group of friends and I really enjoyed year 8. It was just perfect! But now I got moved classes and I got separated from my friends. Some of the people in my new class are from my year eight class. I know those people but none of them are my friends. I use to have friends to sit next to but now I don’t cause of the new class. Plus moving is no option from the school!

My class is nice to me, but I feel lonely. I do sit next to SOMEONE sometimes but sometimes they don’t even talk much, not like my friends do. Now I only see my friends at recess and ouch which sucks, I want to be with them in class.

I cry every night secretly and no one in my family would understand how I am feeling. When the teacher says get in partners, I don’t even know who to partner with. I feel so so so so sad! Help me please or I don’t know where my sadness will take me! Thanks…

I Have No One that I Know in My Class

A.

Thank you for your letter. This is the time for you to be proactive. What I mean is move toward the people you’d like to become your new friends. Asked to sit by them for lunch — talk with them and spend time together. Don’t passively wait for them to connect with you — put yourself in a place where they can get to know you better. Go to them rather than waiting for them to come to you. Give the effort and the new situation sometime.

I Have No One that I Know in My Class