Home » How Do I Deal with an Unsatisfied Wife?

How Do I Deal with an Unsatisfied Wife?

From Egypt: How do I deal with a cheated unsatisfied wife?: I’ve been married to my wife for almost 9 years. Since 3 years ago, she has requested from me to divorce her because I don’t care about her, and she told me that am a hopeless case. After that I observed that she has become more independent and having an affair with another man. After I’ve traveled for one year and come back, I discovered on her Facebook messenger a sexually detailed relationship with this man, and she has denied it. But what am surprised about is that this relationship is completely different than I know from my wife, I don’t know why this man has changed her like this despite that she was not having any sex appetite with me like she has done with him, and she is still offending me and tell me that her feelings towards me have stopped because I fail to contain her and she stills request to be divorced.

How Do I Deal with an Unsatisfied Wife?

A.

I’m not sure what you are asking. If you are hoping that I can give you advice on how to get the wife back that you once knew, I’m afraid I can’t help you. Your wife has made it clear that she wants a divorce. She has been steady in that opinion for 3 years. She has apparently moved on. I doubt very much there is anything you can do to have a satisfying marriage with her.

I don’t know anything about the laws and customs of Egypt. I’m assuming since she has asked for a divorce that it is possible for it to happen. I hope you will agree with her and end this unhappy marriage. You are only in middle age. You have lots of time to find someone who will love you and make a happy relationship with you that can last for decades.

How Do I Deal with an Unsatisfied Wife?