Home » Panic, Trembling, Increased Heart Rate

Panic, Trembling, Increased Heart Rate

I work alone in room service at a hotel. I always get really bad anxiety and my heart races and I get all jumpy. Every time I turn around, I think something is going to be there and scare me, and I’m nervous about going around corners. I am working right now, and I’m really upset. Should I seek help? I have tried to calm myself down during work. Afterwards, it seems really silly to me that I feel that way, but once I’m in that kitchen, the panic becomes so real for me.

Panic, Trembling, Increased Heart Rate

A.

I am so sorry to hear of these symptoms. It sounds like you’ve been struggling with them for a while and I would recommend getting some help. I would recommend a psychiatrist or psychologist to doing and an evaluation for you. My guess is that combination of some medicine and therapy will help greatly.

Panic, Trembling, Increased Heart Rate